Sunday, January 7, 2018

Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello, Happy Sunday!

We are still frozen here in the South!  I can't believe how cold it has been, and for how long!  Everything is iced over!
Well, at least I can spend a little time working on setting up my new craft room!


Back in October we bought a house.

We are in the process of moving out of the old house and preparing to put it on the market.
We've had a lot of changes in our lives since last June... but that's a story for another day :-)


I have been slowly setting up my new craft space and it suddenly occurred to me to share it.  I have been scouring Pinterest and Blogs looking for organization ideas for my new room.  Why not share my own journey?  Perhaps someone will get some ideas from me and I can pay it forward!


So, Welcome to my Craft Room!

It will be a "work in progress" for some time but, they say that's half the fun... time will tell ;)



Currently, the room is a combination of furniture from my old craft rooms and our old house in Massachusetts (which we sold back in August).  Very eclectic mix I've got going in here!


It's also a Mess!

The one thing this room does not have, that is causing me some issues, is a closet.  For now, I'm utilizing a hall linen closet and a guest room closet. 



As my room progresses, I'll be back with additional photos and some organization tips/tricks.  I'll most likely be asking for some suggestions as well ;)  I am trying to utilize what I have but I see a road-trip to Ikea in my future.  Atlanta, GA or Orlando, FL.... decisions, decisions.



Well, I'm headed back to my room... some days, I just move boxes around without unpacking a single thing.  Hopefully today will see some empty boxes head down to the garage!  You just never know!

Hope you have a creative day!
 Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Join My Hostess Club
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team












No comments:

Post a Comment