Thursday, January 4, 2018

Free Party Pandas Gift Card Holder


Have you seen the Sale-A-Bration Exclusive stamp set Party Pandas?  Are they not the Cutest?!

I had made these Gift Card Holders around Christmas time.  I need the Birthday card for an upcoming Birthday but it's so cute that I leave it out to look at :) 



As I was staying warm in my craft room today, I decided to start on some more cards to send out with my Thank You gifts from today's Launch Promotion!  I thought it would be a fun bonus to send along with the exclusive Party Pandas Cards Tutorials my customers are receiving as well.  

What do you think?  Is this Birthday Panda adorable or what?

I'll be sending out a similar version of this card to everyone who shops with me today and selects the Party Pandas stamp set as a Sale-A-Bration reward!  I'm having so much fun creating these cards!  I would love to send you one!  You can find all of the details on my promotion here.

I'm going back to stamping Pandas ;)

Have a great evening!
 Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Join My Hostess Club
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team





No comments:

Post a Comment