Saturday, October 7, 2017

Card: Merry Patterns Masculine Birthday

Hello!

Have you seen the Hostess Exclusive Stamp Set: Merry Patterns?
This stamp set is FREE for Hosts when their Workshop sales reach $300 or more, or FREE with a qualifying order of $300 or more!



I Love this set!  With some "thinking outside the stamp box", you can use the images in this set year-round!  Not just for the Christmas Holiday!



The Stampin' Up! Artisan Team recently hosted a blog hop featuring this set.  This card is my "spin" on one of the cards in the hop.  I Love how I could turn a Holiday card into a gorgeous Birthday card, with just a few changes!

If you would like to add this stamp set to your collection, Contact Me to learn how!  There are many ways to earn this set!  

If you already have this set, and would like to create my card for yourself, I have all of the supplies listed for you below!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Join My Hostess Club
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team











Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:

(subscribers open full post link to view)












No comments:

Post a Comment