Thursday, October 5, 2017

Card: Quilted Mittens

Hello!

I'm so In Love with these mittens!!! They bring me back to winters in New England! 

I recently posted these cards, and they were a big hit!  So Cute!

Even better, you can craft them as pot holders ;)  They make super cute tags for attaching to your Holiday or Birthday baked goods!  


Or even for a bundle of recipe cards for a Bridal Shower... now my brain is spinning because they also would be super cute tags to attach to Bridal Shower/Wedding gifts of Kitchen Ware!  There we go!  My creative juices are really flowing now! 

To create this card yourself, I have a full supply list for you below!  
Or, contact me for a free PDF step-by-step tutorial.

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance,
I'm here to help!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team

















Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:

(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment