Friday, September 22, 2017

Super Simple Card With The Quilted Christmas Suite

Hello,

Today I am sharing a super simple card, created with the coordinating products found in the Quilted Christmas Suite.  I Love this whole collection!  Not only are the colors bright and cheery, they are a mix of traditional and modern.  The patterns in the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Papers are a delightful mix of patterns that will extend far beyond the Holiday season!

And don't get me started on the Quilt Builder Framelits Dies and Quilt Top Embossing Folder!   These dies are so addicting!  Once you start building your quilts, you won't be able to stop!  The possibilities are endless!  Save 10% when you purchase them together in a bundle!

This card takes a more traditional path.  I cut one of the pre-printed quilt patterns, from the designer series papers, with it's coordinating die.  There are 4 sheets of this paper - in two color combinations, each with 4 "stars"/sheet - so I can make 32 of this card design alone!  Is that incredible or what?!  

And check out that yummy ribbon!  I'm going to order a stack of spools!  I can see using this ribbon for far more than Holiday cards!  

If you would like to create this card for yourself, I have the supply list posted below.  If you have any questions, regarding my project or any of the products, I'm here to help!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team













Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)
*note: greeting on the inside of my card is from the Joyful Season stamp set (retired).




No comments:

Post a Comment