Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Card: Watercolor Christmas Welcomes a Baby Girl


Hello,

I'm excited to share this cute card with you today!

It is a completely different "spin" on a Christmas card we created at my recent card class.


The Watercolor Christmas stamp set made it's debut in the Holiday Catalog and I've taken it beyond the holiday season with this cute baby card!

I just love when I can stretch my Holiday stamp sets beyond their intended season, don't you?
Yay!

If you would like to create this card yourself, I have links to the supplies I used posted below.
If you have any questions, give me a shout!  I'm happy to help!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team










Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment