Thursday, September 21, 2017

Card: Painted Harvest Meets Paper Pumpkin


Hello!

Today I am sharing a stunning little 3"x3" card that I created with my September 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit and the Painted Harvest stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.

I had the sunflower panel leftover from our recent card class and the sentiment stamp from my new Paper Pumpkin kit fit the blank space perfectly!!!  



This message came at a perfect time for me!  Just when I needed to hear it!  It has become my new Mantra and I keep this little card on my desk as a reminder.  I just love it!

If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can find out all about it Here.

I just renewed my subscription and I can't wait to see what will arrive in these gorgeous boxes of fun in the coming months!  For a little video teaser, click the image below ;)


Each kit contains everything you need to create that month's projects!  You may need paper snips (for cutting ribbons or twines) but even the adhesives are included!  You even get a little ink spot (or 2 or more, depending on the month's projects) so even the inks are included!!!  The Paper Pumpkin stamp sets are exclusive to Paper Pumpkin so you definitely don't want to miss those!  If you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin, let me know!  I'm happy to fill you in on all of the awesomeness :)

If you have the September kit, and would like to create this card, or do not have the kit but would like to swap out an alternative greeting, I have my supply list for you below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team













Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment