Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pretty Thank You Packets

These pretty packets were prepared as Thank You gifts for some wonderful ladies at one of my recent classes. 

They contain the materials for creating 4 cards, or more.  I cut up some pretty Designer Series Papers (retired) and coordinating card stock for card bases.  The kits also contain 4 of our wonderful Whisper White Envelopes.  


I made a belly band out of another pattern from the same DSP pack and topped it with a Stitched Circle stamped with a swirly "rose" and a large Butterfly, cut from the same card stock as the card bases.  I attached a matching button (SU, retired) and tied everything together with some thick bakers twine - which can be cut up to add a bow to the cards they create with the packet.  

I really enjoyed creating these and I hope the recipients enjoy them!  I was inspired by another Demonstrator in our private Demonstrator Facebook Group.  I hope I inspire you in turn.  

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
As a Bonus*: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  *offer ends March 31, 2017*














Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment