Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New Sale-a-bration Items Now Available


Hello!

Stampin' Up! has just released *7* New Sale-a-bration Goodies!

Earn these new items for FREE with each $50 in product you purchase in my Online Store!





Because Sale-a-bration items are available only while supplies last, the hot Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack and the Card Tin have sold out!  Don't miss out on your favorites!  Jump over to my Online Store and grab your favorite freebies before they are gone!

Contact Me if you have questions or would like me to place an order for you!

Happy Stamping!
Mary 
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join My Hostess Club 
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
As a Bonus*: If you join my team during Sale-a-bration, you will be able to select $125 in products for only $99 (and the shipping is FREE!), PLUS select ANY 2 stamp sets for FREE!  ANY 2!  No matter the price!  *offer ends March 31, 2017*




No comments:

Post a Comment