Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Card: Birthday Bash with Birthday Banners

Hello!
I'd like to share a quick card with you today.
  
A bright and cheerful pop of color.  
This card is so quick and easy create!  The Balloon Builder Punch pops out perfect balloons and I just love the ease of cutting out the banner!  

Just follow the links below to purchase the items I've used to create this card.  Don't forget, you can select an exclusive Sale-a-bration product, FREE, when your order reaches $50!  All of the details can be found Here.  

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 

Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment