Saturday, December 10, 2016

Card: Stampin' Up! Seasonal Bells Are Ringing


Hello!

Today I am sharing a card using the Distressed Metal Technique
I was inspired by a card shared by a fellow Demonstrator.  She shared her card on our private Facebook group and I just changed it up a little bit.  

I used Copper Embossing Powder on my background piece as well as on my Garden Green bells.  I think my card came out pretty cool.  


Stay tuned because I'll be back tomorrow with another version I'm working on: using Cherry Cobbler!

To create this card yourself, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 














Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

*Oops! I totally forgot, I used Black Stazon for my distressing my tin foil ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment