Sunday, December 11, 2016

Card: Stampin' Up! Distressed Metal Seasonal Bells Version 2

Hello!
Today I am sharing Version 2 of yesterday's card, featuring the Distressed Metal Technique

I turned it on it's side and changed my primary color to Cherry Cobbler.  I also embossed my bells with Silver EP instead of the Copper.

Which one do you prefer?  

If you would like to create this card yourself, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 













Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment