Friday, September 9, 2016

Shop Now: New Special Offers!



Hello!

It's Week #2 of our Special Offers!

Check out these great deals and order yours - Shop my Online Store and $ave!



While shopping, don't forget to check out the amazing products in our new Holiday Catalog!


*Holiday Catalog PDF
*Shop Now


If you would like your own personal copy, and do not have a relationship with another Demonstrator, let me know.  I'd be happy to send you one!


You can catch a peek at some of the new products in my Holiday Catalog Pre-Order Haul video Here!



New! Free with $50 Card Tutorial!
Earn this 4-card, full color, tutorial Free 
with an order of $50(before s/h/tx) or more!





Don't miss out on the fun!
Contact Me or Join by clicking (HereOffer ends October 10, 2016




The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is still available in my Online Store!  Supplies are limited!  Once they are gone, they are gone forever. 


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, dies/tools, papers, & accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders! 
Earn Sand Dollar rewards with every order* 
Contact Me for details! 



*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)


Note: You do not have to be a member of my Hostess Clubs to earn Sand Dollars but, exclusive offers, such as Double Sand Dollars, are occasionally made available to my Hostess Club members. 






No comments:

Post a Comment