Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thoughtful Branches is Here!

Hello,
Today is the day!
The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is now available in my Online Store!




Remember, it will only be available during the month of August and while supplies last!

When you order your bundle from me, you will receive: 
*TWO (2) Sand Dollar Rewards* tokens
*my current Free with $50 card tutorial: Floral Phrases 
AND 
*an exclusive 3-project Thoughtful Branches Tutorial


You will find the Thoughtful Branches Here in my Online Store!

You will love it!!!!

I will be sharing a lot more projects featuring this bundle soon!

Happy Stamping!
Mary 


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 






*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)


No comments:

Post a Comment