Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Card: Thoughtful Branches Thoughtful Thoughts

Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I created for a recent swap.

A few members of our Team created cards with the limited-edition Thoughtful Branches Bundle and swapped!
This was my swap card.

You can't see it in the photo but, I added a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to each little leaf.  I didn't just swipe my pen over the whole tree top.  I carefully applied it to each leaf individually :)

I just love my birdie sitting on it's nest of coiled Linen Thread :)
I think this would be a great "get well" card... I imagine my birdie sitting there with a thermometer in it's mouth :)  LOL, that would be cute!


The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is now available in my Online Store!



Remember, it will only be available during the month of August and while supplies last!

When you order your bundle from me, you will receive: 
*TWO (2) Sand Dollar Rewards* tokens
*my current Free with $50 card tutorial: Floral Phrases 
AND 
*an exclusive 3-project Thoughtful Branches Tutorial


You will find the Thoughtful Branches Here in my Online Store!

It is a fantastic, versatile set and I just know you will love it!!!!

I will begin sharing the swap cards I receive once they arrive!  I can't wait to see them myself :)

I hope you've enjoyed today's card!
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 






*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)





No comments:

Post a Comment