Thursday, August 25, 2016

Card: Blended Birthday Blooms


Hello!

My card today features the Birthday Blooms stamp set from our Stampin' Up! Annual CatalogYou will find it on page 12.  




I stepped out of my comfort zone and used Purples :)

All of the primary stamping was done using Perfect Plum.  I like the subtle tone-on-tone look created stamping on the card base.  I used my Blender Pen and Wisteria Wonder ink to color in my flower then took the Blender Pen to some Pear Pizzazz ink to color in my stems and leaves.

I created a hot mess trying to color the flower center yellow.  I tried to "fix it" with my Clear Wink of Stella pen but, it didn't really fix it.  I came back with drops of Silver Dazzling Details and that made it much better :)  In the end, I used my Wink of Stella on all of the flower petals.  

I hope you enjoy today's card.
All of the supplies I used are listed for you below and are available for purchase in my Online Store or by contacting me directly.

When ordering, remember, there is only one week remaining to grab your Thoughtful Branches Bundle!
Purchasing this bundle from me automatically qualifies you for:
*TWO (2) Sand Dollar Rewards* tokens
*my current Free with $50 card tutorial: Floral Phrases 
AND 
*an exclusive 3-project Thoughtful Branches Tutorial


You will find the Thoughtful Branches Bundle when you click Here.

Our Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog goes live on September 1st!!!!
  
One week from today!!!! 
Amazing!!!

You can catch a peek at some of the new products in my Holiday Catalog Pre-Order Haul video here!


If you would like a copy of the Holiday Catalog, and do not currently have a relationship with another Demonstrator, I'd be happy to send you your own personal copy!  You won't want to miss it!

 The launch of a new catalog is a great time to Join My Hostess Club!  Find out more on my Club Page Here!

Have a Great Day and Happy Stamping!
Mary











supplies used: 

Stamp Sets: Birthday Blooms, Wetlands** 
Card Stock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz 
Tools/etc: Layering Ovals Framelits*, Blender Pen, Personal Trimmer, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella, Silver Dazzling Details 
*oval punch and scallop oval punch are retired and **greeting is from a retired stamp set, substitutions are being provided above



Don't miss out on the fun!
Offer expires October 10, 2016
Contact Me or Join by clicking (Here)






The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available now in my Online Store for a limited time only!


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, dies/tools, papers, & accessories!  Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders! 
Earn Sand Dollar rewards with every order* 
Contact Me for details! 



*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)


You do not have to be a member of my Hostess Clubs to earn Sand Dollars but, exclusive offers, such as Double Sand Dollars, are occasionally made available to my Hostess Club members. 









No comments:

Post a Comment