Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blooming Thoughts



Today's card is my version of one I found online.
I love the Blooming with Kindness stamp set!  
It is one of my favorites!

 I paired it with the Sweet Essentials greeting stamp set
currently 25% off until June 30th!!!

3 Great Greetings stamp sets, each 25% off!!!!


 
Blooming With Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Item: 126422
 



Blooming With Kindness
Item: 131961
 



2012-2014 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock And Classic Stampin' Pad Kit
Item: 126835
 



Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Item: 120953
 



Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes
Item: 107300
 



Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Item: 101731
 



special offers:  
 
Sweet Essentials
Promotion: Grab Your Greetings
Item: 132085
 



Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set






Happy Stamping,
Mary









4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. did you stamp it first in midnight muse and then the white craft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, Thanks :) I stamped the White Craft ink first then stamped the Midnight Muse over it, once it had dried.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the CASE of my card! I'm flattered that you enjoyed it enough to try it and share it with your readers!
    The original card is on my blog here: http://catherinepooler.com/2013/06/have-you-ever-tried-this-with-your-white-craft-ink-pad/

    Happy Stamping! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine, Thank You for the link! I always give credit where credit is due, when I can remember where I got the inspiration! I'm surprised I remembered it as clearly as I did! Thanks for the beautiful card idea!!!!

      Delete